Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Cupcake Mishap!!!

I was making a batch of vanilla cupcakes for my cousin today when, not even half way through the baking process, my oven just decided to conk out.
/no




Tecnogas, tecnogas...you were such a reliable piece of equipment. I was so impressed that even after years of abuse, you've managed to hold the temperature needed for my cupcakes. But I guess you've had enough and now it's time to say goodbye. That is, if my mom will allow it.

And I pray to God she will. Or else it's time to say goodbye to my cupcakes. And I'm not about to let that happen.

Because of this, I am sure to appreciate more the value and beauty of something like this:

image from appliance.net
Any sponsors?! /please

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...