Thursday, March 3, 2011

My online shop is up and running!

Fact of the matter is that I've put off publishing my online shop and content for such a long time because I just could not resist going on a holiday with my friends in Mindoro to see the Apo Reef Natural Park and Pandan Island. There were no cupcakes there, but there was plenty of marine life (and for some reason, Europeans). White tip reef sharks and green sea turtles included! A close encounter with the shark had me thinking that if the circumstances were unfortunate, I would not have been baking cupcakes yesterday. Whew.

Anywho, the point is, I got it done! I think it looks pretty and it is sooo me. Dark with plenty of pink!!! I am still working on its contents, but for now it gives me and potential clients a place to communicate. I am so excited to fill it with photos of my products and actual projects. I am also looking forward to your comments and suggestions! Please do visit the site (click on the link below) and take a look at my current offerings.



Enjoy!!!

xoxo

***
April 9, 2011
As mentioned in this blogpost, I had to change my business name and in doing so, I have rendered the Multiply site above irrelevant. I have taken down the website and put up a new one under my new business name.
Please do visit the new website!
***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...