Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Christophe Michalak et Bradley Cooper

The rainy weather has gotten the best of me and I'm down with a serious case of colds and I can't make myself work today (which is bad because I have got some prep to do for a food tasting tomorrow! Argh!) However, my runny nose has failed to keep me from surfing the internet and blogging. Between purchasing a song on iTunes and YouTubing for cake recipe videos, I stumbled upon a channel subscription that I have long since forgotten. It is a French food channel, one that I subscribed to a few months back when I was still working on board the ms Veendam. I can't recall why I liked the channel so much despite not understanding a word but there is something about the French language that never fails to get my attention. Whenever I hear someone speaking French around me, I can't help but eavesdrop and try to decipher their conversation. Okay, maybe not decipher, more like trying to make out the words I do understand from their conversation using my very, very limited French vocabulary. So I guess it's no surprise that I am subscribed to a French culinary channel on YouTube. (Come to think of it, it should be a surprise. Why on earth would I watch something I don't even understand?!) It was on this channel that I found out that the pastry chef whose work I've seen and followed in certain food publications and chocolate supplier catalogues turns out to be a hottie!

Meet Christophe Michalak, a young pastry chef who has worked in establishments I could only dream of working in. His resume reads like a must-see list of pastry shops and restaurants in Paris: Fauchon, Laduree, Plaza Athenee, yep, he's worked in all of them, even getting three Michelin stars for his work at the Hotel Plaza Athenee.

It's not so hard to grant three stars to this hottie!
He kinda reminds me of Bradley Cooper who, coincidentally, happens to speak French! As if he even needs to try to be sexy!


I know he would look good as a chef. I know because he played a chef on a series called Kitchen Confidential, so its not hard imagining him in chef's whites. Or out of it. Teehee.

Now back to work Cho!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...